How can we help you?...
Other services available:
Serving the following industries and disciplines:
Construction, Office, Fabrications, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, Groundworks and Ducting, Installation Services, Maintenance and Repairs, Facilities Management, Drainage, Pipework, Plant Hirers and Manufacturers, Safety Training, Recruitment, Student Accommodation, Measuring Equipment Suppliers, Statutory Inspectors/ Examiners, Quarrying, Security, Asbestos Management, Topographical Surveyors, Land Managers, Waste Management, Acoustics, Aquatic Weed Control, Tree Cutting, Communications, Temporary Traffic Management, Recruitment, IT / Information Security Management & Consulting and more!
Specialised services available:
- Waste management reports and cost benefit analysis,
- Preparation of and implementation of Procurement policies and procedures and
- Obtaining ISO 14001 certifications for environment and ISO 9001 for quality.
- Help with obtaining certifications such as SMAS and CHAS,
- Help with meeting international safety standard OHSAS 18001 for safety,
- CDM work including Principal Designer and Principal Contractor support ie Construction phase plan
- Quality audits and management system implementation
- Environmental audits and management system implementation
Certified Health & Safety Professional
Health & Safety Services*. Let us provide the solutions.
*Covering the East and West Midlands and surrounding areas including Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Nottinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Derbyshire.
Certified Health and Safety Professional (CHSP) can help with your workplace health and safety needs including but not limited to:
- Preparing Health and Safety risk assessments including COSHH and DSE assessments,
- Statements of intent,
- Implementation of policies and procedures through the collation of health and safety files,
- Random health and safety inspections including site building inspections
- Support with accidents and incidents and encounters with the HSE